We wish to appoint a Mechanical Estimator to enable further growth of our highly successful team. The candidate will be responsible for the production of detailed tender bids, attending mid and post tender meetings and post tender control. You will be expected to interface with both our existing and prospective new clients. This position will involve the day-to-day management of the tender process to ensure standards are maintained and deadlines are met.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years’ experience from a Contracting background.
- Formal qualifications are not necessary, although an NC/HNC/HND or similar related qualification would be considered an advantage.
- A proven track record in a similar position is however, considered essential.
- Pro-active and approachable, lead by example
- Thorough and efficient
- Wide supplier and subcontractor knowledge
- Understanding of associated mechanical services
- Commercial acumen to ensure tenders are financially sound
- Flexible in approach to deadlines
- Computer literate with experience of 'Estimation’ software
- Issuing/updating tender documents via an electronic control system
- Willing and able to work as part of a team with personal skills to promote good relationships and a friendly working environment
- Ensuring quality standards are maintained in accordance with Company QA policies
- Working in an integrated M&E team
Salary: £45,000 Negotiable + Benefits