Customer Service Partner
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Partner in the Customer Operations department, which is responsible for ensuring that they invoice and service the customers’ accounts effectively and accurately. You will join a department, which is the heart of our supply business, ensuring that all our customers have a seamless experience when managing their energy.
- Ensure all outstanding billing and metering exceptions are completed
- Analyze meter reading data and consumption data to ensure we accurately bill customers
- Responsible for maintaining account data throughout the customer contract
- Support the front-line advisors to take customer queries and complaints through to resolution
- To resolve complex queries that requires analysis and logical thinking
- Build good rapport with the customers
- Experience providing excellent customer service in the B2B sector
- Experience working in the gas and electricity utilities
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with customers, colleagues and business contacts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally, have experience and understanding of the UK downstream gas markets, network code, and basics of the SPA system.