Business Development Manager
The Recruitment Department of the French Chamber is acting as a recruitment agency for its 610 member companies. One of them is currently looking for a Business Development Manager.
Our client is a French company specialised in advising retailers in optimizing their brand space and shop organisation, their visual communication. The company was created 15 years ago and keep growing. They have clients everywhere in Europe and opened an office in London 2 years ago.
They work with many retail companies: Prêt à manger, H&M, Paul, Mango, etc.
Today, they want to increase their presence in the UK and become a key player on the market. Therefore, they are looking for a real hunter.
- Developing the network of clients (B2B, local retailers)
- Promoting and selling the brand services (decoration, organisation and merchandising campaigns)
- Maintaining the clients satisfaction and making sure that they will becoming recurring clients
You enjoy conquest and challenge. You are motivated by both sales and marketing and want to join a fast growing company. A creative, entrepreneurial mind is necessary.
- First experience in Sales/ Business Development
- Up for new challenges and the start-up state of mind