Digital Project Manager
My client a great Charity based in Central London is currently looking for a Digital Project Manager for an interim period of 5 - 6 months.
This is a great role for someone to have the opportunity to work on some of the organisation key digital products. As digital project manager the postholder will have responsibility for:
- Working closely with colleagues across the organisation and partner agencies to enable the successful delivery of the organisations digital roadmap
- Coordinating the completion of the transfer of their mobile app to a new supplier and coordinating testing processes
- Managing app project to deliver a series of development sprints to streamline and refine the app user experience
- Introducing new functionality and improving back-end data capture including internal and third party testing
- Work with our development agency and internal marketing team to manage improvements to the way data is captured in activity logs
- Managing app and web development agencies to deliver business as usual updates and bug fixes to website and app.
Working in a small team the postholder will also be expected to pick up ad-hoc digital and digital marketing activities. Ideal candidates will display:
- A track-record of delivering successful end-to-end digital project
- Experience using agile development methodologies. A relevant project management qualification would be preferred.
- High level of experience working with multiple agencies
- Experience of managing both app and web-based projects
They are looking for someone with previous experience working in a digital project management capacity for a Charity. If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail please apply with an up to date CV.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested.