Real Estate Commercial Finance Analyst
My client are a well-established Asset management company with their presence growing rapidly throughout Europe.
They are looking for an individual to join their finance team working closely with the FD and COO. You will be in a commercial modelling role, working closely on analysis and delivering this across the business.
- Work closely with asset managers to develop, monitor and maintain property development underwriting models
- Prepare 'bottom up' asset cash flow forecasts for input into the valuation process and liquidity reporting, developing information to drive the accruals accounting process and group funding requests
- Facilitate the preparation of material for the quarterly valuation process and attend review calls
- Project financial control and tracking of actuals to budgets and forecasts
- Assist with the preparation of material and analysis for joint venture board reporting
- Own the process for capital expenditure approval, payment, tracking and reporting
- Provide a key interface, knowledge centre and be the 'go to' person for the Finance team
- Assist the asset managers in developing their inputs into the business planning process, working closely with Finance to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Assist the Finance team with quarterly reporting on the European business to the States: provide some information feeds, sense checks and help review
- Assist in preparation for development financing and collaborate in the term sheet and facility agreement process
- Ad hoc analysis for the COO and Real Estate management team
- Property sector and development property experience
- Investment appraisal experience
- Large company experience
- 1-3 years PQE ACA preferred
- Solid degree 2.1 or 1st (preferably a science degree)
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.