Management Accountant - Luxury Retail - French Speaker
The recruitment department of the French Chamber is acting as a recruitment agency for its 610 member companies, one of which is currently looking for a Management Accountant .
The company is a retail group with more than 4,000 employees worldwide and a presence in nearly 40 countries, the group continues to develop in France and internationally. It’s a full-time permanent role with an office based in Central London.
The main objective as a Management Accountant is to accompany the growth of the group in the UK.
Main mission: ·
- International accounting, management controls, treasury, occasionally HR missions
- Managing the team in the UK; establishment of a closing accounts;·
- Reviewing and analysing of UK accounts; Be the guarantor of the accounts of the UK;·
- Monthly reporting to the Group;·
- Controlling of cash registers;·
- Preparing of taxes (VAT, DEB)·
- Preparing of annual accounts for the external accountant;·
- Monitoring and processing of audit;·
- Implementing an audit schedule for the coming year;·
- Preparing preliminary audit questions;
- Participating in the finance project (software migration)
- Graduate of Higher Education in Accounting·
- At least 5 to 7 years experience in Accounting in a retail company·
- Bilingual French and English·
- Dynamic, rigorous and eye to detail.·
- IT literate / Knowledge of PCG a plus