Digital Marketing Manager - to 45k - Brentford
Digital Marketing Manager 40k to 45k Brentford London
My client is looking for a senior level digital marketer to join their fast paced, energetic environment. They need a dynamic, forward thinking marketing specialist to deliver original, innovative programmes which command respect both within the company and in the wider market.
Based in West London, you will report to the Head of Marketing. You will work to broaden the scope of their digital activity from more than just maintaining the website; you will drive initiatives for our wider online presence and customer engagement including automation, brand management, social media, community building and content creation, both in the UK and internationally.
You will have proven experience in delivering excellent customer experience from acquisition through to retention, be creatively-minded with a strong, in-depth knowledge and expertise of the full range of digital channels and marketing automation, and be able to deliver measurable results.
Your mission is to deliver best-in-class digital strategies, plans and execution including, but not limited to:
- In conjunction with the Head of Marketing, develop and implement the annual digital plan to support the annual business plan and marketing strategy.
- Instigate and manage end-to-end digital marketing programmes and deploy premium content to build the brand reputation in the wider market and build relationships with customers which result in profitable revenue.
- Drive marketing automation using our CRM solution to support our drive for best in class client engagement and effective end to end programme measurement.
- Maximise the possibilities of all digital channels, including social media, to drive traffic, build engagement, generate sales and support customer retention.
- Manage the continuous improvement of their digital presence in the UK and internationally, ensuring all initiatives are adapted to suit the specific requirements of the local market.
- Plan and oversee the digital marketing budget to achieve the highest return on investment.
- Support the wider marketing team with E-marketing and social media, making recommendations for improvement. Oversee re-targeting and analyse A/B testing.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of all online marketing initiatives, make recommendations, and developing strategies for growth/improvement.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Demonstrable experience of leading a successful digital marketing function including managing the customer experience from engagement to lead generation to sales conversion, and associated reporting.
The experience of content marketing creation and excellent written and communication skills to ensure quality and consistency of marketing content.
Strong project management skills and experience of working with multiple stakeholder groups to strict deadlines in a target-driven environment.
Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect and analyse data to improve and adapt the digital marketing strategy.
Experience of all the usual digital tools including CMS, SEO/SEM, PPC, Google Analytics EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Educated to degree level or CIM/CAM equivalentBEHAVIOURS:
You possess a rigorous and dynamic approach to getting the job done.
- You will be able to get under the skin of their customers, responding to their needs and using digital to help them deliver excellence for their students.
- You are enterprising and creative. You are up to date with developments in digital marketing and possess a problem-solving approach to delivering solutions for both our customers and internal stakeholders.
- You are collaborative but prepared to challenge to motivate and inspire the people around you to succeed.
Are you within easy access of Brentford?