Hays have partnered up with a world renowned university to help recruit for a BMS Manager.
Your new company
Your new company is a world leading university based in central London.
Your new role
You will be required to develop and deliver M&E engineering services to meet F&I priorities, through a range of service providers. You will act as focal point on maintenance issues for Schools/departments across their building portfolio as required. This role will require you to lead the preparation, prioritisation, co-ordination and delivery of assigned projects and programmes, including:- Planned works, Long Term Maintenance, one-off projects and business improvement work-streams as well as responding as necessary to identify and manage the resolution of reported breakdowns, faults and problems.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will need to have extensive experience with BMS systems in particularly stigma and trend.
- Relevant engineering qualification including chartership/degree/member of professional body
- Extensive practical experience and relevant technical knowledge including the management of maintenance operations using contractors and directly employed staff; Thorough knowledge and experience of maintenance operations in a large multi- site organisation;
- Prior experience with Project management, contract procurement and service management in changing environment.
- Managing maintenance work requires compliance with site health and safety rules which include wearing personal protective equipment and could involve climbing ladders, scaffolding etc.
What you'll get in return
- Up to £50,000
- Up to 41 days annual leave including bank holidays and a shut down at Christmas
- Pension contribution of 16% with every 8% you put in
- Season ticket loan
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.