Event Ambassador (Pre-Sales and International Exhibitions)
Job Title: Event Ambassador (Pre-Sales and International Exhibitions)
Based: London but with extensive international travel at least once a month
Want to join a world leader in its field?
Do you have a technical pre-sales background and an interest in robotics?
Love attending exhibitions and networking events and excel in nurturing relationships with potential partners and clients?
Plus you thrive in international environments where your primary focus is to be your company’s ambassador?
Well, this could be an ideal role for you.
This is a brand new role so you’re not filling anyone else’s shoes. You, therefore, need to have a strong background in tech events, a significant interest or experience in robotics and a proven strategy to maximise the opportunities you can nurture at international expos.
You’ll be on the road for at least one week per month and that could be in Japan or the US or anywhere in between. We also then expect you to know what to do with the business cards collected, the relationships developed and potential opportunities identified on your travels.
You’d be joining a very well-established world leader in robotics and they’re changing how humans can use robotics to further their industry such as pharma, agri-tech, and manufacturing. This is robotics to further mankind and the future, not for the sake of it!
Your experience, skills, and talent will include:
- Technical, IT or Robotics Pre-Sales and/or Exhibition experience
- Strong relationship building experience within projects of potentially long lifecycles
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to nurture relationships
- Loves traveling once a month for international exhibitions where you are the ambassador
- Excellent logistics and organisational skills
- Proven ability and experience in nurturing relationships which have been started at international exhibitions
- Thrives within a world leading and ambitious team
You’ll be London based when you’re not traveling and this role is anticipated to be a core part of the business development team as the company continues to grow.
Like the sound of this and feel it could your next career move?
Do get in touch with your CV and our recruitment team will be in touch ASAP.