Project Manager - Robotics/Automation
Project Manager -Robotics/Automation
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (Based on experience) + Overtime, Company Vehicle, Pension and Benefits
An excellent opportunity has arisen with one of the world’s leading Robotics/Automation companies - specialising in the supply and services of industrial robots and industrial robotics systems.
Due to expansion this is a superb opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to enhance an already successful, experienced and dedicated team. Professionals at a more junior level looking for career progression are also encouraged to apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Automation projects from design through to installation
- Develop solutions collaborating with customers, partners and colleagues
- Develop feasibility studies and simulations for proposals
- Supervision of employees and contractors
- Offering advice and technical support.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the robots and associated equipment in their designated area of expertise
- Support of and communication with all field employees, supervisors, managers and customers
- Cost monitoring
- Involves travel within the UK and occasionally abroad
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years customer facing project management experience in the industry
- Knowledge of installation, commissioning and programming of industrial robots
- Experience in leading a team
- Strong planning, organizational and leadership skills
- Conversant in a variety of robotics and automation software and systems
- Should be able to work closely with fellow employees
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel
£50,000 - £60,000 (Based on experience) + Overtime, Company Vehicle, Pension and Benefits
This is a truly excellent opportunity for you to develop your career with a leading organisation.
If you have the necessary skills and a desire to make a difference apply now.
Well… What are you waiting for?!
Falcon Recruitment Services is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in engineers and business development professionals within the engineering and manufacturing sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.