Insight Programme Manager
Job: Insight Programme Manager
Location: SW London
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
A global event and conference organiser within the medical sector is seeking an Insight Programme Manager. They are a specialist news publisher and the leading provider of market research intelligence for the medical industry. The team is expanding and they are looking for a helping hand. The successful candidate will be supporting the Chairman and the organising board and ensuring everything runs smoothly. This is a great job opportunity for someone with market research and database experience, keen to develop their skills within a constantly changing industry.
What you’ll be doing
You will be curating a complex educational programme of speakers and topics for the company’s annual event. As the Insight Programme Manager, you will be managing a small team, with a helping hand from the Faculty Secretary who will assist you with the travel and hotel arrangements for the Faculty team. This job will require working closely with the publishing team to assure all programmes and promotional material are accurate.
Job responsibilities include:
- Managing a small team that includes a Programme Assistants and Faculty Secretary
- Working with the Faculty Secretary to produce and send invitations to Faculty
- Responsibility for updating the programme management tool, to include data entry and proof reading
- Liaising with speakers regarding invitations to speak
- Updating the website
- Compiling speaker packs
- Other admin based duties
Who you are
As the Insight Programme Manager you have excellent communication skills, written and verbal. You will be able to meet deadlines and prioritise work, but also you must have a great eye for detail. You have experience in managing a small team. You have a great sense of urgency and can think on your feet.
- Ideally from a people management background, or at least with some mentoring experience, to guide junior members of the team
- Experienced in creating complex event programmes
- Organised with an ability to meet deadlines and prioritise work
- An excellent communicator
What’s in it for me?
This is a great job opportunity for anyone looking for personal and career development. The role offers great remuneration with further benefits and bonuses.