Business Development Manager-food concept
Regional Business Development Manager- FMCG cool new food offering concept!
£40,000-£50,000 D.O.E + package & competitive commission
We are looking for an energetic, proactive and experienced sales professional to assist the business with its ambitious plans for expansion. This is an immediate requirement for a target driven, outgoing and creative sales person to grow and develop the business to the business wholesale arm.
In short, selling the brand into travel and leisure operators! (airports, train stations, tourist locations & market towns). A unique opportunity to make a real impact at an exciting and rapidly growing brand.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Business Development –actively pursuing new sales opportunities and following up leads to deliver foodservice targets
- Account Management – ensuring the company is maximising all sales opportunities with our existing wholesale client base and continuing to provide excellent service and support
- Development of the company’s wholesale proposition and support infrastructure
- Representing the company at trade shows throughout the year
- Desired Skills:
- A passion for selling and negotiating – you are confident, outgoing and love meeting new people, you find targets motivating
- Personable and Engaging - your goal is to build strong relationships and open doors to more (and bigger) sales opportunities in the world of foodservice.
- Strong organisational skills – you will be managing your own diary and reacting to opportunities as they arise
- Creative and entrepreneurial flair – proactively seeks to develop and improve the business every day. A ‘can do’ approach!
- An impressive track record of sales success in a similar role is essential
- Experience in winning new business and developing meaningful foodservice relationships
- A good understanding of the foodservice sector
- Experience working in a small and fast moving foodservice business demonstrating proactivity and creativity
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website:
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? Email with your contacts CV - you could earn up to £500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!