German-speaking Cash Management Executive
My international client is looking for an experienced and dynamic German speaking Cash Management Officer to join their successful team and contribute to the satisfaction of their international clients.
The German speaking Cash Management Professional will be responsible for the provision of banking retail services to German and English speaking customers. This role offers a great mix of back-office and client relationship management responsibilities. You will be in contact with clients daily, and will be keeping an eye on overdraft facilities, reconciling payments as well as standing orders and direct debits. Furthermore, you will be managing fees and customer statements, and interact with other departments such as compliance and accounting.
- Perfect fluency in written and spoken English and German
- Solid experience in all retail payment systems
- Applicants must be familiar with the English banking system
- Solid IT skills
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team or independently
- Strong communication skills: active listening, writing/typing, informal communication
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent corporate presentation
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Guido. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.