If you are looking for a role that you can get your teeth into, where you can build your own portfolio and make your mark from day one working for a market leading company, then we would love to hear from you.
As a key member of the Sales team, you will work closely with the Sales DIrector to scope out the market and generate new business opportunities across our monitoring, analysis, and database products. In addition, you will:
- Identify strong opportunities in targeted sectors
- Work with marketing to build promotional activity to support sales effort
- Ensure knowledge of market competitors is current, allowing effective sales pitches and strategies to be developed against each
- Hold sufficient meetings per week to meet KPI’s and to fill your pipeline of new business opportunities
- Be aware of industry news and any legislation etc that may affect your target sector and manage accordingly
- Organise in-person meetings to present the suite of products to the prospect
- Phone and virtual meetings as appropriate in the pitch cycle
- Pipeline management, forecasting, accurate commit of new business revenues
- Responsible for the sales process from beginning to end; including the completion of detailed responses to tender, managing the pitch process and negotiation of contracts.
- Attend industry functions ranging from conferences and seminars, forums, breakfast and dinner meetings as well as a host of awards ceremonies
- Report on all new business sales weekly and provide forecast figures for Head of new business each week
To be successful in this role,
- You will be an experienced business development with a proven track record of selling services.
- Proven ability to develop tenders.
- Ability to present and pitch to senior decision makers.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the motivation to deliver the highest quality of service, taking the time to fully understand the client's needs and requirements.
- Knowledge of the service industry.
- Commercial awareness is essential and ability to build relationships based on trust and understanding.
There is never a dull moment in our business sales team, as they work collaboratively and remain dedicated to providing businesses with award-winning regulators.