Finance Business Partner
My client, an exclusive restaurant business based in Central London, is in the market for a Finance Business Partner to join their organisation. This is a key hire within the finance team and will be an opportunity to join a business on an aggressive growth plan.
- Act as a Finance Partner to a group of restaurants, leading them from a Finance point of view
- Act at all times as the key contact between the relevant sites and Finance and own any financial issues raised by the sites
- Provide robust commercial challenge to sites so that revenue weakness and cost overruns are properly investigated and understood
- Produce monthly business intelligence based on reports obtained from FP&A, including analysis of actual vs target margins and cost trends, and analysis of pricing strategies and revenue trend across the group to help General Managers and Senior Management maximise revenue and drive profit conversion
- Monthly KPI reporting with a focus on management of key costs ie F&B/payroll/operating costs and restaurant profit conversion to Gross Profit/GOP/EBITDA
- Report on key variances so that FD and UK Financial Controller learn of issues as early as possible and are able to react to them
- Prepare weekly reports for the relevant sites making sure all relevant items are captured and that the reports provide a reliable view of actual performance (i.e. minimising discrepancies to actual P&L numbers)
The successful candidate will be preferably ACA qualified but my client will look at ACCA and CIMA qualifications. Strong Excel skills are a must including the understanding of Macros. You will work well under a tight deadline and will be organised and methodical in your working style. You will have previous working experience within a multisite business.