International Tax Assistant - Big 4 London
They are looking for a Tax Assistant to join our IT&T team in their busy Corporate Tax department.
The individual would undertake international tax and treasury work and support the team by assisting with a portfolio of clients
This team within the Big 4 has around 30 International Tax and Treasury specialists who help UK and International groups address all their international structuring and planning needs.
They help clients to determine the best approach to their global tax strategy and structure, provide advice on how to expand into new markets (including into the UK), how to structure their financing and the appropriate location for assets and activity, reorganisations and cross border structuring, rationalisation and divestment.
This role will involve working on a wide range of projects and sectors including :
- Advising UK and international groups on a range of cross border tax issues, group structuring, tax efficient financing, inbound and outbound investment, etc.
- Recommending strategies for managing clients' effective tax rate using efficient intellectual property, financing and other strategies
- Assisting with the project management of cross border teams and UK client service teams on an ongoing basis on advisory (and sometimes on M&A) projects. This involves liaising with specialists, overseas member firms and external advisers to deliver successful projects and expertise to those clients.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following :
- Experience (preferred) or an interest in international tax
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels (internally and externally) and be a team worker.
- Sound / professional judgement
- Strong interpersonal skills are required in addition to strong oral and written communication skills
If you want to hear more, please contact Rachel Graham on for a confidential discussion