Accounts Payable Clerk
My client is a leading Property Firm based in central London is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their growing finance department.
As the business has grown over the last 18 months through acquisitions the role will encompass project work.
Reporting directly to the Accounts Payable Manager as an Accounts Payable Clerk your duties will consist of:
- Process invoices accurately and promptly
- Match supplier invoices to purchase orders, via Purchase Order system
- Process company expenses
- Ensuring that all invoices are approved as per delegation of authority
- Reviewing invoice register and investigating old unapproved invoices
- Dealing with and resolving supplier queries
- Assisting in the processing of weekly payment runs
- Control account reconciliations
- Assisting in the producing & reviewing of weekly reports
- Supplier account reconciliations and follow up
Candidates will be graduates with at least 1 years experience within an Accounts Payable Department.
Candidates will be able to demonstrate the ability to manage a high profile portfolio through being highly organised
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.