Job Ref: NI1384
Job title: Commis Chef
Salary: £17,500 - £18,242
I am currently recruiting for talented Commis Chefs to work in a leading luxury hotel kitchen and beachside grill located near Barnstable. The hotel has recently taken on a new Head Chef whom has been working in Michelin starred kitchens in London, therefore you can be sure you will receive expert training and guidance.
Commis Chef benefits:
• Salary up to £18,242
• Meals on duty
• Free uniform
• Discount in all hotels in the group
• Paid holiday
• Employee pension
• Accommodation available
Commis Chef requirements:
• Prep and dress dishes to order
• Assist the senior Chefs to come up with new dishes
• Ensure that portion size is controlled
• Maintain high standards in all aspects of your role
• Bring fresh ideas
• Be willing to learn and progress
• As a member of the kitchen team, the learning and development opportunities are endless.
Ideally you will have experience working in a busy hotel, however any professional kitchen experience would be of interest to my client. The hotel has positions in both their a la carte restaurant as well as in their brand new beachside grill.
48 hours over 4 days. Generally 10am - 10pm, however flexibility towards working hours is essential.
If you are a Kitchen Porter or Commis Chef and would like to join a close knit, friendly team where the employee’s welfare is of prime importance then please apply today!