Business Systems Analyst
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Salary: £33,000 to £38,000
Benefits: Excellent Pension Scheme (up to 9%), 25 days annual leave plus 8 Banks Holidays(rising with service), Bupa Medical cover, Onsite Gym
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative medium-sized £100m retail/transportation company backed by strong investment and a real desire to utilise the latest technologies to support their ambitious expansion plans over the next ten years.
Working alongside the IT operations team, you will work to provide end to end business engagement, including project management, development of training materials, policy documentation and consultancy.
This role demands an experienced Business Systems Analyst with particular strengths in project planning, delivering project performance and developing best practise across the department. You will have experience of developing and maintaining project plans, ideally with MS Project.
You will also have exemplary communication skills and be skilled and comfortable in liaising with business users to correctly identify, refine and justify business requirements and enhancements.
You will be responsible for the improvement on both current and planned projects, adding value to the business by using project methodologies. Further to this, you will work closely with the Information Services Manager to design and maintain the organisations Data Governance policy.
Key Experience Required
The successful candidate is likely to have had several years' experience in an IT leadership position, including:
- Experience of working in Business Systems Analyst role or similar.
- Strong project planning experience, including knowledge of MS Project.
- Thorough understanding and experience of working with IT Roadmaps.
- You will have a solid understanding of IT, including the MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Office365).
- Be highly customer focussed with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Any relevant professional qualifications would be advantageous, but is not essential (e.g. PRINCE2).
- Previous experience of working in a regulatory/policy driven change environment would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate for this role will have good experience with the above. Further to this, you will be hardworking and committed and work to a high standard with attention to detail.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us