- The key part of the role is to manage all the incoming scanning data from Nielsen, and to ensure that it is pulled together summaries and disseminated across the business units in a timely manner each month/quarter
- A very important part are the inputs into the 1/4ly board reporting - the numbers provided are a key component to our reporting internally and to the city, therefore accuracy in this role is paramount
- There is also ad hoc support for the ongoing category development team
- The CEO has called out Category Development as one of the key drivers of this company achieving their 2018 BP, and they are resourcing up behind it with super aggressive plans to roll out the cat vision and drivers for energy across all of EMEA countries, therefore this team is very much in the spotlight (in a great way) at the moment.
- The candidate will ideally will not only manage the data and 'standard' reporting, but also be able to then proactively identify where there are movements in the data, highlight them, and provide an explanation/hypothesis on the why - i.e. generate true insight as this is the value add part of the role
The Ideal Experience:
- Experience handling scanning/category data e.g. Nielsen Answers, Litmus etc
- Advanced excel knowledge is an absolute must
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and achieve goals and meet timelines.
- Computer literate, able to handle all the basic Microsoft Office applications
- Passionate, intelligent, resilient, motivated and highly competitive.
- Comfortable working alongside and communicating at all level of decision makers.
- Ability to work in a small, dynamic and non-corporate environment, driven by fast decision making, not processes and systems.
- Previous experience in analytical role, preferably within FMCG