Senior Digital Performance Manager
Senior Manager, Digital Performance
Head of Digital Operations
£50 - 57K
This brand is changing and their people are central to the journey they're on to make positive changes happen. The vision is to attract and develop great people who take pride in, and have passion for delivering great value to customers across all the communities they serve. Everyone has a strong sense of ownership for their work, demonstrating initiative and flexibility, working well together to adapt to the rapidly changing needs of their markets.
In an environment where people work in partnership with all those who contribute to the success of the business, it is a place where people are valued and respected - and encouraged to fulfil their potential to rise to the commercial challenge they face as a business.
Job purpose is to manage and optimise the technical, operational and commercial performance of the website, in support of the brand, customer experience and business objectives.
Key areas of accountability
- Accountable for the performance of the website
- Ensures performance standards are met and that the site is optimised to support commercial objectives
- Ensures site structure and content are optimised to attract traffic to the site and facilitate the customer journey through the site
- Works with SBUs to ensure digital trading plans support their commercial objectives and that plans are appropriately prioritised and communicated
- Manages trading performance and owns and coordinates digital trading plans across SBUs, partners and group functions
- Defines and manages incident management processes for planned and unplanned outages
- Ensures digital performance is reported to appropriate parties and governance bodies
Knowledge and skills
- Experience digital marketing professional
- Track record in managing website performance
- A working knowledge/ ability to lead users of key analytical tools including Adobe, Google, omniture, tag management
- Influencer with ability to work cross functionally and ability to lead a team