FINANCE & REGULATORY REPORTING ACCOUNTANT
To £65k + BENS + BONUS
An exciting opportunity for a qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) specialising in Regulatory Reporting has risen within an international banking group based in the west end. The successful candidate will have a Financial Services background with Regulatory Reporting experience (FCA & HMRC) and excellent Financial Modelling skills. Candidates MUST be qualified accountants with experience in regulatory reporting gained within an international banking environment.
Duties to include;
- Generating all FCA and PRA regulatory returns to include Bank of England returns
- Ensuring compliant reporting in line with IFRS, liaising with auditors
- Daily regulatory reporting including compliance and capital
- VAT - collation of data and online filing of returns
- Corporate tax - preparation of Corporate Tax return
- Providing assistance and cover for the Finance Management Accountant
The successful candidate will be fully qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent) and must be able to demonstrate experience of working at an international banking group and dealing with the relevant regulatory requirements. In addition candidates must be able to show a good understanding of current UK tax, VAT and IFRS rules. Candidates must be degree educated and have strong IT skills (MS Office).
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.