Assistant Financial Accountant
We are currently recruiting an assistant financial accountant for a large media and publishing business, based in Central London.
This will be a role within a stable finance team that lays out a plan for progression for all newcomers to the business and has a great study support plan in place.
Responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Preparing and reviewing monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Quarterly preparation of VAT returns.
- Assist in preparation for the annual audit.
- Assist in the preparation of the statutory accounts.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register.
- Preparation of monthly management reporting.
- Assist in maintaining medium to long-term financial forecasting.
- Working alongside billing and treasury to create a strong forecast.
This role will pay up to £30k for the right person and would be a great opportunity for someone with the right attitude.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.