GP Relationship Manager - London Region HCA Healthcare UK
Part of the world's largest private healthcare group, HCA Healthcare UK is the country's biggest provider of privately funded care. We operate 6 world-class hospitals across the capital, including The Harley Street Clinic, London Bridge Hospital and The Wellington Hospital.
We have an exciting opportunity for a GP Relationship Manager) to be part of our new team build at HCA Healthcare UK. This is a field based sales and relationship management role, with accountability for delivering targeted referrals and revenue across the HCA portfolio for a defined territory.
* Territory: TBC, although based within London and Home counties region depending on candidate's current location.
* Salary: £30K - £36K plus bonus scheme (£14,400 OTE) and benefits package.
* Benefits: Structured career development, funded courses, health and wellbeing support system, private pension, private medical care cover, guaranteed annual salary review and much more.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Deliver the annual revenue plan by building effective relationships with current and potential patient referral sources such as GP's, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, and Corporates.
* Drive awareness amongst referrers of HCA UK's service lines and strategic imperatives.
* Target and secure new referrer relationships for existing/new facilities, service lines and treatments.
* Build multi-level relationships with Referrers, Clinicians, Practice Managers, Secretaries and other key influencers, and develop a full understanding of their day to day pain points and opportunities.
* Use data and analytics to deliver relationship management strategies and tactics which are in line with the channel segmentation framework.
* Support local marketing plans and hosting and/or participating in seminars and educational programmes as required.
Skills & Experience
* Successful sales track record in a related industry such as, healthcare, pharmaceuticals or medical devices.
* Experience within account management, business development, new business acquisition, client relationship management and/or territory management would be welcome.
* Ideally candidates will be educated to degree level (or equivalent)
* Proactive and results-driven individual who can work on their own initiative and work under pressure in changing environments.