Head Of Conferences
Head of Conferences
Salary- £55,000k- £75,000k DOE
South West London
Our client is one of the leading global conference organisers and publisher for the health care sector. They are looking for a Head of Conferences, to grow the company's conference division, managing a team and overseeing all aspects of the company's annual event in London.
As Head of Conferences you will solely responsible for:-
- Negotiating the contract with the venue for the company's annual event in London and identify other venues in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Manage a small events team of 4 that includes an Events Manager and Programme Manager.
- Put together professional bids to organise other target international medical conferences.
- Develop with the publications team a marketing and communications plan for the company's events
- Oversee the relationship with key contractors for the company's events
- Produce post-event metrics and feedback.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Prior experience with a leading professional conference organiser
- Experience organising large-scale events in different countries and regions
- Ability to manage and grow a team of event professionals
- An interest in developing an good understanding of the medical world.
- A 'can do' attitude with the flexibility to do what is needed to get the job done
Sound like you? Apply now
For more of information please call Lily at