Retention Insight Analyst
Retention Insight Analyst - West London
We are currently looking for a Retention Insight Analyst for an online gaming and gambling company in West London.
The Retention Insight Analyst monitors and explains trends in the active customer base. You will cover weekly monitoring and explanation of performance and marketing drivers through to more strategic deep-dives and input into monthly overviews which will be delivered to senior marketing and insight stakeholders.
As the Retention Insight Analyst you will be responsible for tying the actions that the business has taken ken to results that they have seen.
The role will also involve the analysis and understanding of customer behaviour across multiple geographies. This will be more focused on gaining greater understanding of longer term shifts in customer behaviour and drill down into different types of customer segments. You will then make recommendations around how to best capitalise on the opportunities presented. This means you will need to be able to generate ideas and solutions to complex problems.
Another aspect of the role will be ensuring that the suite of self-serve reports that capture the performance of the active base are comprehensive and allow stakeholders across the business to understand the day to day drivers of the base performance without being guided by the team. Key to this will be having a thorough understanding of both the data available and the metrics most appropriate to answer business questions.
Working with other members of the marketing data team, you will help to inform strategy around customer level segmentation, recommendation and personalisation through your investigations into behaviours of different customers.
Retention Insight Analyst Accountabilities:
- Collaboration across teams to get a joined up view on performance
- Provision of accurate and timely data/reporting
Retention Insight Analyst Responsibilities:
- Monitor and explain the performance of different segments of the customer base
- Conduct thorough deep dives into the performance of the active base
- Create reporting that allows a full picture of the performance of the active base
- Feed in to decisions around marketing automation and personalisation
- High level SQL and Tableau (or similar visualisation tool) skills
- Experience as an analyst, supporting operational and/or commercial teams in industry
- Bachelors/Masters degree in a qualitative field (e.g. mathematics, statistics, economics etc)
- Knowledge or an interest in online gaming would be an advantage but not essential
- Knowledge of KPIs and important factors around ecommerce a plus
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. I will then be in touch to discuss this in more detail.