Senior Account Manager SEO
Senior Account Manager Required - £40-45K + Benefits
Excellent opportunity to join an award winning performance digital agency based in the heart of London. I have been working closely with this excellent agency for many years and it's always pleasure when they are looking for strong digital talent to join the team.
What you'll do...
- Lead the client team towards delivering compelling and inspiring marketing solutions across customers and channels to meet and exceed client objectives and drive profitable customer relationships.
- Develop client relationship by acting as a strategic partner.
- Cross and up-sell our capabilities whilst looking for opportunity for new services and growth.
- Understand fully the client's business including economic levers, industry, organisation and customer/audience needs.
- Maintain a strategic overview of account, and proactively advise client on new issues
- Instigate brainstorms to develop the strategic and creative direction of accounts.
- Have financial ownership of your 'business'; in-depth understanding of financial status of your accounts at all times
- Provide regular monthly updates to the forecast for your accounts, and include justifications for decisions.
- Spot early warning of issues.
- Ensure resourcing within the account is appropriate at all times. Ensure that you have the 'best' team for the job.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The Senior Account Manager is expected to have the following skills and knowledge:
- A good working knowledge of different capabilities and what they offer the client and customer, including; Search Marketing, Programmatic Display, Analytics, SEO, etc.
- Strong understanding of multi-channel marketing
- Strong understanding of project management
- Extensive experience of developing and executing online marketing campaigns, both acquisition and retention
- Must be able to demonstrate strategic marketing experience as well as the ability to adopt a hands-on approach when necessary
- Demonstrated experience of managing and growing strong client relationships
- Possession of excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Digital agency experience is highly desirable
- Above the line experience is beneficial but not essential.
If you have the skills and the know-how for this role then please holler!