IT Technical Engineer
Technical Operations Engineer / IT Engineer
Salary: up to £30,000 depending on experience
London - Canary Wharf area
Our client an IT service provider hosting over 500 servers on their managed cloud platform are currently seeking an experienced technical engineer to join this fast paced business.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Serve as the first point of contact for clients
- Research and identify solutions to complex issues spanning multiple
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues from account set-ups to
- network configuration
- Ask clients specific questions to further understand the root of the
- Properly escalate issues to appropriate teams.
- Prioritise and manage several issues at any one time
- Monitoring and Management of Backup platforms
- Work on IT infrastructure-related projects such as platform migrations
and information security policy updates.
- Document technical information
- You will ideally have proven experience in technical system administration or IT operations
- Certification in Microsoft, VMware, Cisco or similar technologies
- Strong understanding and experience of working with Windows Remote
- Desktop Services
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot a variety of technical issues
- Understanding of IT change management best practices.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- The ability to multi task while prioritising a changing work load
In return our client offers a salary of up to £30,000 dependant on experience plus excellent benefits and an opportunity to progress within the business - Apply now for an interview.