Assistant Manager - Clapham Junction
We are currently looking for an Assistant Manager to join an industry leading opticians based in Clapham Junction, London. The modern practice is based in a busy area and holds a great reputation for providing outstanding levels of care and service. This is a superb opportunity to join a fantastic practice that can provide everything from an excellent working environment through to huge scope for development.
- Assisting with running of a 5 testing room practice
- Managing team of 20
- Reporting to General Manager
- Target setting/monitoring
- Staff training/motivation
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service are provided at all times
- Ensuring admin is kept up to date
- Driving the practice forward
- Optical experience
- Background in leadership positions
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused
This is an excellent opportunity for a Team Leader / Supervisor / Optical Assistant to take the next step in their career. The role is based in a completely up-tp-date practice within a busy area of London. You will have access to completely up-to-date technologies and systems, enabling you to work both efficiently and effectively. Within the role you will be leading a high quality, close knit team with the aim to continue developing the reputation and standards of service. The potential for career development is also extensive within this role through a variety of channels - be it clinical or commercial.
- Paying up to £20,000
- Lucrative bonus scheme
- Further added benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Kieran Lindley using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.