- Basic £20,000 - £25,000 (Dependant on experience)
- Uncapped commission + benefits
- Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
My client is a leading trade supply business based in Liverpool who is currently recruiting for a motivated and driven Account Manager with previous experience in a business to business sales environment.
The main duties of the Sales Executive role are;
- To maximise the sales opportunity of every lead that comes into the business.
- To organically and proactively develop relationships with every commercial customer and encourage repeat business.
- To manage the accounts of our larger customers who can regularly spend £10,000 per month or more
- To self-generate new business and develop new ideas through working alongside the marketing team who will provide full support to sales
- Contacting customers and providing quotes as well as negotiating a sale
- From time to time you will be expected to attend sales meetings with key clients to build on existing relationships
- Take an active part in team meetings and providing support to the team on a daily basis
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes;
- Driven and passionate about career progression
- Business acumen and experience of using data to self-gen sales
- Extremely organised and able to run your own diary and build relationships with customers
- Enthusiastic in their approach to sales, but focused on building long-term relationships, not one-off sales
- An excellent communicator that provides the customer with confidence that they are speaking to an expert
If you are interested in this position and have the required skills and experience then please apply online or send your CV to
KEYWORDS: sales; outbound; new business; business development; account management; field sales; telesales
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.