Finance Manager - £70,000 + Benefits - London
FTSE 250 Company, Strong growth trajectory
This lead financial head for a £100m operating division will encompass the following areas:
- Preparation of divisional Board meeting information, monthly management accounts and year end stat packs
- Review and manage sales and marketing budgets
- Full oversight over project forecasting
- Development of financial dashboards and narratives
- Scenario modelling and financial planning
- Strategic development for the division
- Cash flow management
- Ad hoc projects
This role would suit a top tier finance professional and qualified accountant with a minimum three years PQE. You will be a graduate from a Redbrick Uni and ACA / CIMA trained*. Previous large company experience will be a distinct advantage. An effective communicator with both finance and non-finance colleagues and a detailed knowledge of financial and management accountant are prerequisites.
*Overseas equivalent qualifications will be considered equally.