Head of Financial Reporting and Investor Relations
My client is seeking to recruit a Head of Reporting and Investor Relations to join their finance team based near Paddington.
The Head of Reporting & Investor Relations is key to delivering the internal reporting that enables the business to make effective decisions on a timely basis. External financial reporting is key to informing investors about the business. This will involve a degree of modelling of expected results and working alongside the rest of the finance team responsible for the budgeting and forecasting activities. This is a fantastic opportunity to put your stamp on things and mould a financial reporting function that is fit for purpose for a PLC. In addition you will work to create a Investor Relations function and work closely with the CFO to ensure accurate board reporting.
• Manage the creation of the monthly internal reporting
• Pro-actively look at future accounting standards and their impact on the group
• Ensure compliance with the covenant reporting requirements
• Own the relationship with the external auditors
• Provide insight to the business explaining variances to budget
The ideal candidate will be an ACA qualified accountant with "Big 4" experience that is either looking to step out of practice at Manager level.
For a more detailed description please apply for the role below
For immediate consideration please apply via the link provided with your CV attached.