Spanish or Portuguese speaking Credit Controller
Our iconic client is looking for credit controllers to join their team in their UK headquarters.
The role will involve being responsible for customer accounts within the EMEA regions.
- Being fluent (native level spoken and written) in Spanish or Portuguese as well as English is essential
- The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be a proactive person with a minimum of 5 years’ experience working within credit collection, ideally from an organisation with European coverage.
- Your attention to detail is impeccable, working with other departments within the business you will have to think and act quick in what can be a fast paced environment.
- Experience working with automated systems preferred. The company is looking for someone with the ability to enhance working relationships with the dealer network , with the occasional personal visit required.
- The day to day role will be to ensure dealers remit prompt and timely payments in accordance with dealer agreements, with the ability to identify and establish any internal controls that can ensure effectiveness of the overall credit control function.
- You will provide a daily review of credit limits to internal departments as required and analyse and provide information on bad and doubtful debts.