Campaign Executive £20K Tech Start-Up East London
Launched in 2012 this company is a VC backed tech start-up who crowdsource purchasing data such as product positioning and pricing details, in real-time through a widespread network of mobile data users. This information is provided to companies in the FMCG and retail sectors such as Coca-Cola, Vodafone and Sony to name three. The company has over 70 members of staff across offices in London, Madrid, Paris and Milan working with over 100 clients.
This is a graduate job paying £18,000 - £22,000.
How can you expect to spec your day?
You will join the company as a Campaign Delivery Specialist and be learning through supporting the Sales, Marketing and Account Management teams.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and be responsible for include:
- Learn how to setup and build new client campaigns on the company platform.
- Be a point of liaison with clients through customer service channels such as Facebook, SMS, email and ZenDesk.
- Using the company’s online platform and SalesForce (Customer Management Software) you will manage and optimise client campaigns, keeping a accurate records on each.
- Perform client campaign audits and produce regular reports to be approved by the team leader.
- Other general cross-function administrative duties, such as database management, that may arise in this role.
What are the ideal candidate’s skills, personality and education?
- Educated to degree level.
- A passionate team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to establish relationships with internal stakeholders quickly after basic introductions.
- Digital competence or knowledge and experience using online tools and databases.
- A good attention to detail.
- Good knowledge and experience using Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Flexible attitude and confidence to thrive in a fast-paced and ambitious start-up environment is essential.
- Ambitious, self-motivated, and able to work in a team as well as independently.
- Strong desire and willingness to learn.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Polite and articulate manner, both verbal and written.
- Customer service experience would be a plus.
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Become a successful entrepreneur in one of the leading tech start-ups in Europe.
- Learn valuable transferable skills and get the grounding needed for future success.
- Combine success and fun within a great company culture together with smart, driven, diverse, and social people.
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment.
- Immediate responsibility and the opportunity to learn from start-up veterans.