Our client are currently recruiting for a Marketing Executive to comprise best use of email channels for marketing, throughout the customer journey, providing content to third parties for promotion, and analysing competitive action. Undertake Direct Mail activity, brand tie-ups, brochure production and producing printed material.
- Agree and deliver the eCRM activity, considering all points of the customer journey including pre-booking, post-booking, service messages for upselling, pre-departure, welcome home, etc.
- Manage the email marketing programme, including data, copywriting.
- Abide by brand guidelines and champion brand consistency.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness.
- Acquire email data through promotion of e-newsletter sign ups.
- Ensure all offers are supported with a webpage, and that the campaign is bookable online.
- Provide required elements for third party promotions, such as banner ads, copy, headlines.
- Plan and write creative blog posts to drive SEO.
- Familiar with ESP, Silverpop.
- Competent in the use of Google Analytics.
- Demonstrable experience of creating, managing and analysing marketing and transactional email campaigns.
- Umbraco CMS.
- A marketing qualification, such as the CIM Diploma.
ACS are recruiting for a Marketing Executive. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Marketing Executive please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Marketing Executive. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Marketing Executive with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Marketing Executive role you desire.