Up to £40,000 + Benefits
If you are an experienced BI Analyst looking for the next exciting step, this could be the role for you! A tech savvy, innovative company are looking for a BI Analyst to join them. The company is looking for a dynamic individual to be a part of working with large and interesting data sets with using a range of cutting-edge tools including Python, SQL, R and Tableau.
The company has won countless awards for their business model, with visually spectacular offices and has grown massively in the last ten years. This is very much a data led company with the focus on improving customer experience through the power of Analytics. In this hub of innovative minds and cutting edge software, ideas and progression are plentiful. If you are looking for a rewarding, exciting step forward, this could be the role for you!
THE ROLE - Python Analyst
As Python Developer, your responsibilities will include:
- Development and structuring of the data and the data warehouse
- Analysis and programming with tools such as Python/Scala, SQL/T-SQL
- Tackle problems confidently and present solutions
- Work with stakeholders across the business to ensure reporting and analysis processes are met
- Identify patterns, trends and present actionable insights from large datasets
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu at Harnham.