MID-WEIGHT DESIGNER Agency, Digital, Print
MID-WEIGHT DESIGNER (Agency, Digital, Print)
Keywords - (Agency, Conceptual, Typography, Layout, Imagery, Digital, Print, Display Advertising, Emails, Direct Mail, Events)
Location - London
Salary - £28k - £35k
A successful and highly respected marketing communications agency are looking for a talented Designer with exceptional attention to detail, clean, clear typography and strong communication experience to join the team in their London HQ.
Standards are very high in this agency and suitable candidates will need to have agency experience and a blend of the following skills: Conceptual, Typography, Layout, Imagery, Digital, Print, Display Advertising, Emails, Direct Mail, Events. Any experience working with brands in the Retail, Leisure or Travel Sector would also be beneficial.
Reporting to the Creative Director, this is a key role in the creative department ensuring the highest quality of design output. You could be working with a creative team's scamps, directly with a copywriter, or more independently on pure design projects.
You will create inspiring ideas and execute across a range of mediums from emails and display advertising, to direct mail and event stands
- Good eye for typography, layout and imagery
- Ability to create digital and print ready artwork
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop
- Working knowledge of InDesign and Illustrator
- Passionate about design and creativity
- Imaginative, passionate, curious, entrepreneurial, can-do & opportunistic
- Able to handle multiple projects from initial brief through to finished product
- Work well under pressure and respond productively to changing deadlines and priorities
- Collaborative team player
- Contributor of ideas
- 3-5 yrs experience
- AfterEffects, HTML and/or CSS knowledge a bonus but not essential
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.