Finance Assistant £18K - £22K Property Development Central London
Our client is boutique residential Property Development Company focused on creating high quality schemes throughout Central London.
Whilst priding themselves on creating unique and inspiring homes it is their attention to detail which sets them apart from their competitors.
Our clients design team strives to incorporate innovative design features without sacrificing functionality and usability. Every decision is meticulously considered and it is their professionalism and continuous dedication to design detail that has earned them a reputation for excellence.
Key responsibilities of the role;
Working closely with the Finance Manager to maintain controls, processes, procedures, and reporting, this is a multidisciplinary role which will have exposure to other areas of the business.
Day-to-day activities will include;
- You will work with the Finance Manager to realise strategy – this will include defining core business processes to allow effective planning for and management of business functions
- Software solutions for data manipulation from Sage reporting, and creation of standardised and custom-built reports
- Preparation of management and financial accounts and responsibility for all areas of transactional finance (AP/AR/bank/payroll)
- Work closely with the Financial management on financial modelling and assisting the team to maximise growth and financial efficiency across the business
- Ensure book-keeping, payroll and tax matters are in are order
- Assist with the Company Secretarial duties
- Process, review and approve revenue statements for our managed homes
- To help us build and grow a close-knit, hardworking team that respects decisions based on well researched information
- To work full-time, and over occasionally some weekends and bank holidays
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
- You are ambitious and want to be the best in your field.
- You hold ambitions to be a qualified accountant or equivalent
- Management accounting experience who are on their way to completing the ACA/ACCA/CIMA or have AAT lv2 to 3
- You bring experience in financial reporting to management teams
- You don’t overlook the little details
- You do not have a 9-5 mentality, working hours are 8:00 – 17:30
- Interested in development and keen to learn from others in the office
What are the perks of working at this company?
- High exposure to all facets of development, with the chance to learn from executive level partners in a warm supportive environment
- The opportunity, as the company grows to carve out a tailored established career.
- A young and agile group of entrepreneurial people, without a whiff of blame culture.
- A lively social calendar
- Great location, just off Bond Street
- Competitive salary