Ski Sales Consultant
- Have you got at least four weeks of ski resorts experience under your belt?
- Do you have an excellent phone manner and could talk about your passion for winter sports and the mountains all day?
- Do you want to put your knowledge of resorts and the ski industry to full use?
- Do you want to work for the Travel Employer of the Year?
- Do you want a free skiing holiday?
We offer all this and pay you for it!
If this sounds like you, then send us over your CV.
Let’s see if you have what it takes to be part of our market leading ski agency in Wimbledon.
Our sales consultants are passionate about winter sports, highly experienced, sociable, target driven and customer focused.
As a Seasonal Sales Consultant you can expect to take home between £25,000-£27,000 OTE (Basic of £16,000 + a very generous commission structure).
All of our sales staff join the company on seasonal contracts, we use this as a proving ground to bring in the best of the best.
The Seasonal Sales Contracts finish at the end of February, at which point we offer extensions and permanent contracts.
As a permanent sales person at Iglu you can expect a salary of around £45,000 OTE.
All targets are achievable and well exceeded by the majority of consultants and earnings are uncapped.
Overtime is also available for the vast majority of the ski season.
We provide in-depth sales & product training, to help you maximise your sales and therefore your commission, and have a well-developed support structure to help you through every step of the process.
We also get plenty of educational trips from our suppliers, which are offered out on both performance and knowledge.
This position is based at our office in Wimbledon.
Interviews will be taking place in July & August with groups starting in September (last group will be the start of October).
Ready to join? Then apply below.
Why work for Iglu?
- The UK’s #1 Ski Specialist Travel Agency.
- The UK’s #1 Independent Cruise Specialist Travel Agency.
- Travel employer of the year 2016 - WorkAdvisor.
- Online Travel Agency of the Year 2016 (5th year in a row) - CLIA Cruise Awards.
- Top 100 Fastest-Growing Companies In The UK 2017 - City A.M.
- Constantly Expanding.
- Career Development: All vacancies are advertised within the company before going external and 99% of every senior position is promoted from within.
- Accessible locations - Portsmouth, Wimbledon.
- Multiple Benefits: Travel Discounts, Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Cycle To Work Scheme.
- Frequent Extensive Company Funded Training Programs.
- Potential Home-Working Opportunities With Equipment Provided.
- Flexibility On Working Hours.
- Day Visits, Educationals & Familiarisation Trips.
- Friendly & Approachable Environment.
- Great Company Summer & Christmas Parties.