Infrastructure Security Manager - CISSP, CISM,
Infrastructure Security Manager
A leading online gaming technology business is now looking for an Infrastructure Security Manager to work from their headquarters in London and is paying up to £80,000 per annum plus a bonus and great benefits.
The successful Infrastructure Security Manager will have a strong infrastructure background recently working with a security focus and a general understanding of the following:
- Access Management
- Risk Management
- Application Security
- Data Leak Protection
The purpose of the IT Security Manager role is, to lead and strengthen the existing security team, which will be achieved by utilising proven leadership skills and in-depth security and infrastructure expertise.
- Extensive experience leading teams of security professionals in demanding, 24x7 environments.
- CISSP or other certification (MCSE, CCNA, CCSA, CEH, CISM).
- Technical knowledge and experience of vulnerabilities, threats, attack methods, and infection vectors.
- Experience within computer networking fundamentals & security control, firewalls, routing and the various threats.
- Strong understanding of DLP/IDS/IPS technologies etc.
- Knowledge around application security (web based).
- Intrusion detection / data leakage prevention systems expertise.
- Policy creation with technical approaches to security issues with a thorough understanding of security implications.
- Understanding of Azure Cloud Security
- Understanding of and experience with, ISO27001 and PCI.
- Knowledge and experience with DR, business continuity planning, auditing and risk management.
- Knowledge of security, privacy (DPA) and compliance law and standards (ISO\ISF\NIST).
If this Infrastructure Security Manager role sounds like a good fit, get in touch with me - Damien Ollerhead, in the first instance with a copy of your CV and I can send you all the details.
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.