IT Senior Business Analyst FTSE 100 Company
Position: IT Senior Business Analyst (FTSE 100 Company)
Location: Central London, zone 1
Start date: asap to 4 week
Role type: Permanent
Salary: £65-70K + 15% bonus + 14% pension + medical & life insurance + gym allowance + share save/incentives + 25 days holiday
Our client is an award winning & thriving International FTSE 100 company based in Central London who are undergoing a major Digital transformation programme and require a dynamic, creative Business Analyst to help drive multiple new and existing projects. Based in their prestigious/modern HQ this exciting opportunity requires IT Business Analyst candidates from a Plc/blue-chip background who can drive/lead and make a positive contribution to the Digital transformation programme.
The Role as IT Senior Business Analyst:
- Facilitate workshops with key business stakeholders to:
- Gather issues and challenges currently experienced.
- Discuss, agree and document the to-be processes
- Provide input and insight into best practice
- Document the to-be processes and handbook.
- Perform a gap analysis against existing systems.
- Requirements gathering and specification skills - including standard approaches for assimilation and presentation
- Conduct requirements elicitation and prioritisation with business stakeholders and the delivery team including functional, non-functional and technical requirements
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand problem domain and express complexity in clear terms to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- The ability to translate business requirements into detailed functional design either using UML (UseCases, Activity/State Diagrams, Process Mapping, Work Shops)
- Stakeholder (internal/external) relationship management
- Create and manage functional specification together with creative, user experience and technical stakeholders
- Support project manager during project planning and delivery, including estimation, risk management, briefing of technical and quality assurance teams, issue resolution, client status updates and testing
Requirements of the IT Senior Business Analyst:
- Minimum of 5+ years experience working as a Business Analyst.
- Experience with digital business systems and the underlying business processes.
- Some exposure to Agile
- Proven experience in gathering business and functional requirements through a variety of methods, interacting directly with end users and senior business stakeholders alike.
- Experience in writing UAT scripts and manage UAT activities
- End to end experience of the systems project life cycle, with proven experience of delivering projects using different methodologies
- Demonstrable evidence of documenting and analysing complex business processes.
- Previous experience of delivering digital projects encompassing both website and mobile application development.
- Demonstrable experience writing requirements specifications for Information Systems
- A flexible approach, with the ability to quickly adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as customer service skills.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria for the IT Senior Business Analyst role then please apply now!