Facilities Manager - Leading property consultancy
Facilities Manager - Leading Managing Agent
A Facilities Manager is required for a market leading managing agent to manage a sought after multiple site portfolio within London. The role will incorporate Hard & Soft service management across a number of sites, with an office base in the City. Our client is looking for a proactive and hardworking individual who will engage and add to the company's already glowing reputation within the building industry, whilst under the leadership and guidance of a Regional Facilities Manager. It is important that candidates have experience of the management of Hard & Soft services, current IOSH or NEBOSH qualifications, as well as management experience of a complexed Service Charge Budget.
The Role Includes:
- The support and management of a well-known portfolio of buildings.
- The preparation and monitoring of budgets for the multiple sites.
- The promotion of the services offered by the company and supporting the sales of these services.
- The creation of performance reports and the analysis of these reports.
- The development of internal and external business relationships.
The Candidate Must:
- Have previous experience of managing on site staff, tenants and contractors.
- Have a complete understanding of Facilities Management and the role of a Facilities Manager.
- Have experience of managing Service Charge Budgets.
- Be able to liaise and report to the regional Facilities Manager on a number of different issues.
- Have versatility and flexibility in order to access different sites at short notice.
- £37,000 - £40,000 with benefits
To find out more about this role, please email Harry Stevenson at Deverell Smith.