Electrical, Instrumentation & Control Engineer
Our client is a long-established international manufacturing business that provides the best contract manufacturing and site services to customers in the agrochemical industry. They have a brand new requirement for Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls Engineer to join their Engineering department.
Key responsibilities of the job include implementing a continuous improvement programme to maintain and increase production, whilst meeting the legislative requirements. You will be required to plan, prioritise and carry out inspection, maintenance and testing in accordance with the planned maintenance management system
The successful candidate will have the relevant technical expertise to make an immediate positive impact on the performance of the manufacturing plants
- Qualification degree in Electrical, Instrumentation or Control Engineering is preferable
- Have relevant experience in the chemical manufacturing, food processing or water industry
- Technical knowledge in a range of DCS and PLC control and instrumentation systems
- Competitive salary package
- Non contractual bonus
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.