Potentially your new role:
We are on the hunt for a Danish speaking Inside Sales Executive to jump on board and join our office in Woking, Surrey. The Danish speaking Inside Sales Executive will be responsible for driving new business opportunities within managed accounts for one of the world’s leading Technology organisations by using exclusively non-face-to-face methods (phone, e-mail, instant messaging.)
Just a heads up the guy writing this advert/Job specification is the guy that will be interviewing you so bring your A game please.
More about us (The Company:)
Denave is a global sales-enablement company focused on executing sales strategies to drive profitable revenue growth for clients including Microsoft, Samsung, Apple, IBM and many more.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and be part of an excellent team. We are offering a very competitive salary with a big reachable potential commission and an over performance bonus, a super positive and relaxing work atmosphere, free breakfast every Monday, multicultural environment, great working hours, International day, dress down Friday and drinks and a lot of team activities throughout the year.
What you will be responsible for as (Danish speaking Inside Sales Executive:)
• Demonstrate a good degree of knowledge of the client’s general product portfolio and a high degree of knowledge of the specific technology platform.
• Drive new business sales opportunities by engaging with senior decision makers through a consultative sales process.
• Coach and mentor more junior members of the sales floor.
• Adhere to Worldwide Tele processes and standards consistent with the operational frameworks: Planning Management, Relationship Management and Opportunity Management.
• Verify and maintain data quality in the client’s systems and tools daily. Ensure accurate status is reflected in CRM Tool.
• Ensure full customer satisfaction, maintaining a high level of service at all times.
• Fluent in English and Danish.
• Experience within a sales background in the IT industry.
• Awareness and knowledge within the IT/telecoms products, services and market.
• You will be a tenacious, experienced B2B sales person with exceptional communication skills and the ability to speak with people from all levels.
• Ability to take ownership and work independently.
• Proven track record of delivering against revenue targets and timelines.
• Business communication skills - both verbally and written.
• Excellent PC skills.
• Prompt and accurate data entry.
• Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills.
• Dynamic, enthusiastic, hardworking and self-motivated.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Professional approach to team and client relationships
Most importantly, though is your attitude, make time for us we will make time for you. We are looking for a dynamic person who is resilient and enthusiastic and wants that opportunity to develop their career as we develop and grow our UK based office in Woking.
Due to the high level of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications match our client's requirements so stand out from the rest and be the best. Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit.