Are you looking to do something different where you will make a genuine impact to the local community whilst working for a rapidly growing organisation where you will get the opportunity to personally grow and develop? My client are looking for people who have worked across multiple locations, managing multiple teams and KPIs. Candidates will ideally be located in either Birmingham or London and you will split your time across those locations.
My client have doubled in size in the last 6 months with ambitious plans going forward. They are looking for best in class managers to join the team.
As the Partner Manager you will
- partner with leading organisations to drive the performance of the South West region
- build relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally to ensure the best for your clients
- thrive in a culture where you do not walk past less than best
- excel in a collaborative environment where everyone is committed to excelling
- have resilience and be able to able to deal with a fast moving and ambiguous environment
This role is different to typical Area Manager or multisite positions, so if you would like to find out more, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Ideal Partner Manager candidates will
- have worked in a fast paced environment. Previous candidates who we have placed have come from a variety of backgrounds across retail, leisure and sales
- be commercially driven and had full P and L accountability
- have a proven track record of success with their current and previous roles
- a network of internal and external stakeholders in their current role and the ability to build and develop relationships easily
- a genuine passion for making a difference, whether that is volunteering or being involved in projects in current/ previous roles
- excel in an evolving environment, change management experience would be highly beneficial
- ideally be degree educated, those who have post graduate, PRINCE 2 or CIPD qualifications would be of particular interest
The Partner Manager role attracts a salary of up to £55,000 plus 10% bonus. Alongside the financial remuneration this is a great opportunity to join a business with a best in class team. This is the opportunity to work in a highly collaborative organisation with an opportunity to grow and progress. If this is something that you would like to find out about, please apply or contact me directly.