Customer Strategy & Insight Manager Marketing
Customer Strategy & Insight Manager (Marketing)
£60-£70k + bonus, bens
Our client, a leading financial services organisation is looking for an experienced B2B marketing professional from the financial services/banking space. You will be responsible for driving actionable insights and driving customer experience. You will use the Voice of Customer (including surveys, complaints root cause analysis, customer feedback and other research and insight) to inform business change and drive continual improvements for customers.
- Responsible for the global customer experience strategy and design framework to maximize long term value to our key customer segments
- Responsible for the analysis and reporting framework for all customer experience strategy and implementation.
- Current/recent B2B marketing experience gained within a B2B financial service organisation.
- Experience in customer insight
- Experience managing and improving customer experience
- Experience working in a global environment is preferable but not essential
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Please send your CV to Becki Reed via the link provided
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.