A global, innovative automotive manufacturer is recruiting an Aftersales Manager to manage around 20 dealerships within the South West of England. The business encourages self-development and has a track record of retaining employees and promoting from within. The company offers an excellent benefits scheme including company car, free parking, and generous pension scheme but overall to really make a difference and make this job your own. This is a home based role and it is expected that you will be out on the road for 3 to 4 days per week visiting your dealerships.
- As the Aftersales Manager, you will work closely with your dealerships to ensure that they are performing at the levels expected in terms of sales, service, customer service etc.
- Assist in the growth of your dealers and devise business plans accordingly.
- As an Aftersales Manager, you will thoroughly understand each dealers business and have the ability to analyse their business and to make recommendations around improvements to maximise sales and improve service levels.
To be successful in this role you will........
- Have previous experience as an Aftersales Manager, ideally for a large dealership, group of dealerships of Manufacturer.
- The ability to quickly build rapport and credibility within your dealership network.
- A strong understanding of aftersales.
- Strong commercial and financial skills and an understanding of automotive retail.
The position pays a salary of around £50k plus a fully expensed company car, private healthcare, 25 days leave plus bank holidays, flexible benefits including childcare vouchers, an excellent working environment at their HQ, free parking. You will also work within an established but ever changing aftersales team within a fast growing business that rewards hard work. You will really be able to make a name for yourself here and not be just little fish in a big pond. If you would like to apply for the Aftersales Manager position please follow the instructions below.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services.
We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at www.asc-connections.com