Job Title: Assistant Accountant
Location: Central London
Salary: £28,000 + Study Support + Benefits Package
I have an amazing opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join a worldwide media agency based in London’s busy and vibrant West End. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress further with your studies in an organisation that will provide the practical experience to go alongside this. This company rarely recruits, and the successful new Assistant Accountant will enjoy a number of benefits.
• Assistance with preparation of monthly management accounts
• Performing daily bank reconciliations in multi-currency
• Performing intercompany reconciliations
• Assisting with quarterly VAT returns
• Preparation of cash flow forecasts
• Assisting with sales ledger queries
• Banking cheques as required
You must have the skills outlined below:
• At least 2 years’ experience within an accounts department
• Studying towards an accountancy qualification - AAT/CIMA/ACCA
• Strong communication and analytical skills
• Strong Excel skills to V-lookups
If you are seeking a fantastic opportunity to progress your career within a dynamic environment and have the correct skill set, please submit your CV for review.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are only able to reply to the applicants that are successfully short listed, it is the policy of Accountancy Divisions only to consider candidates with relevant accountancy and finance experience who are eligible to live and work in the UK, and are able to attend a face-to-face interview at our offices within 5 working days.