Multi - Skilled Tradesman
Great opportunities available for candidates who work within trade: Qualified Electricians, Builders, Roofers, Decorators, plumbers and Multi-skilled tradesmen. We need multiple trades people to cover North, South, East, West and Central London and we will post you to jobs in the area you are from! Work ranges from 30-minute jobbing visits to full day works and multi-day quoted projects.
- Negotiable but c.£30,000 - £35,000 + OTE bonus
- Overtime + van and tablet after probation period
- Monday - Friday + 28 days holiday
- 8:00 - 17:30 hours
- Work for a forward thinking supportive company
- Excellent commitment to employees.
Brief responsibilities of trades person:
- Carrying out building maintenance and refurbishment work - plumbing, carpentry, painting etc
- Carry out reactive and planned preventative maintenance work to residential managed properties
- Carry out fault finding and leak investigation
- Ensuring Health & Safety systems and responsibilities are carried out.
- Minimum of 2 years` professional experience in a similar role
- Full clean driving license and own tools required.
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- Minimum B1 English understanding
- High standards of workmanship - we are a work proud company
- Diligent, reliable, well presented, professional, organised, efficient and good communicator.
Our client is a Facilities Management company whose customer base varies from high-end residential clients to block management and property management companies and private landlords.
If you`re a multi-skilled or single skilled trades person who wants to work with a forward-thinking Facilities Management business that believe the strengths, skills and personalities of their staff are the key to the company`s growth and success then apply now.