Our client, a well respected dealership in the Bury St Edmunds area is currently recruiting for a fully qualified Level 3 Vehicle Technician to join their very busy workshop team. They are offering a basic salary of between £20k and £25k DOE, with an OTE of £28k.
• Are you a fully qualified level 3 Vehicle Technician looking for a new challenge?
• Can you show a proven background within the motor trade?
• Do you hold a valid MOT Tester License, or have aspirations to become and MOT Tester?
• Are you passionate about your profession with a desire to excel?
If YES then this is the role for you....
You will carry out service, diagnostic and repair work efficiently and competently ensuring that the quality of work undertaken meets the highest standards, whilst supporting and promoting the concept of customer satisfaction.
Knowledge and Experience
· Technical qualifications (BTEC, City & Guilds, National Craftsman).
· Proven skill record.
· Previous training record covering all relevant areas.
· High level of understanding of automotive electrical systems.
If you are successful you will benefit from a great package and by working for a company who will continuously provide training to keep your skill level up to date.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply today.
Due to the number of applications we receive on a daily basis, it is only possible to contact candidates who match our client's requirements. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For further details on this role and other jobs in the motor trade in the Suffolk area please contact Adam Curtis of JGA Automotive Ltd.